So I took a little break from blogging. Actually, it was quite a large break, but, the important thing is that I have returned and I have so many tales to tell!
First of all, I want to update you a bit on my life since I wrote to you last…
- I have read MANY books, ranging from the Matched series by Ally Conde to The Fall of Giants by Ken Follett and everything in between.
- I got engaged (!!!!).
- I have become slightly obsessed with Downton Abbey.
- I worked at a Girl Scout Camp. We made fairy parfaits and sprinkled glitter everywhere. Best summer job ever.
- I went to the Culinary Institute of America for a dinner and it was lifechanging.
- I’ve already seen almost all of the Oscar nominees for Best Picture. More on that to come…
- Three words: Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars.
That about sums it up!
Anywho, I have been thinking for a while that I miss writing about the books I read and the food I cook. I think I burned myself out the last time, trying to stick to a certain amount of blogs per week (with every blog being astoundingly amazing of course!). I will be writing. It may not be every day, or three times a week, or every week, but I’m back because I missed blogging and I miss you lovely readers out there. Hi everyone!
Next post: Oscar Movies